Re: Lots of LSB related mesages at boot

> > I believe, the problem occurs because of my encrypted filesystem
>
> No, it seems to be because of the separate /usr filesystem.  Basically,
> systemd expects /usr to be mounted by the initramfs which is implemented
> by initramfs-tools in unstable, but not in testing.

Just to make it clear:

Note 1: I meant this not because of the encryption, but because of the
different device names (/dev/mapper/home instead of /dev/sda7).

Note 2: UUID in /etc/fstab cannot be used BEFORE the device was encrypted.

So /usr can never be mounted, but /dev/mapper/usr.

I think, that might cause the problem. Ok, as everything is working instead of
the error mail and the verbose output of systemd, I will wait what will happen
in the future.

Thank you very much for all the help.

Best

Hans