Re: Error at boot

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:35:22 +0200 Erwan David sent:

> Le 07/10/2014 21:33, Erwan David a écrit :
> > I get an error at boot, afterwards I see it is :
> > systemctl --failed
> >   UNIT                                            LOAD   ACTIVE
> > SUB DESCRIPTION
> > ● systemd-backlight@backlight:acpi_video0.service loaded failed
> > failed Load/Save Screen Backlight Brightness of
> > backlight:acpi_video0
> >
> > What should I do ?
> >

> I forgot to say that once booted I can tune the screen brightness with
> the keyboard keys (on a Lenovo T530)

Though this won't help:

I also get:
systemd-backlight@backlight:acpi_video0.service
loaded failed failed Load/Save Screen Backlight Brightness of
backlight:acpi_video0

But can't change mine with the back light keys on a Toshiba satellite.

Doesn't worry me because I don't use them though.

I also get other "failed" messages that don't appear to apply?

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one
	asked what I thought, and attended to my answer. ......Henry
	David Thoreau