Re: XFCE icons disappeared on Jessie

El 06/10/14 a las #4, Jape Person escribió:
On 10/06/2014 03:02 PM, Ximo wrote:
Hello,

After a Jessie update icons of same themes disappeared on XFCE 4.10.

On XFCE Settings > Appearance > Icons I've tried GNOME, HighContrast and
Tango. The only that works is HighContrast.

Maybe it's a problem with libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0, but I'm not sure.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks. Best regards,

I've tried to reproduce this problem on four systems running Debian
testing with Xfce4 and couldn't see it.

What I have seen of late is that icons in /some/ gtk-based applications
show up as high contrast icons, rather than whatever they've been set to
in the Icons tab. But I gather that what you're seeing in this regard is
rather more far spread -- all applications, even Thunar?

Do you have both gtk2-engines-xfce and gtk3-engines-xfce and
gtk2-engines-pixbuf installed? (I'm no expert at this, but have just
seen aberrations in icon and theme behaviors with /some/ of my themes
and icon sets when these aren't installed.

Jape

Hi,

It happens in all applications even in Thunar.

I've checked the packages that you told me and every thing looks fine.

Just in case it could be a clue, I get this in ~/.xsession-errors