Re: Suggested Openbox hotkey functions

On Lu, 06 oct 14, 18:08:22, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Everyone has a different way of working, so your hotkeys will probably
> be different than mine, but systemd here's a list of Openbox functions I
                             ^^^^^^^^^
Trying to test the filters?

> think *should* be hotkeyed:
>
> Desktop left

Ctrl-Alt-Left

> Desktop right

Ctrl-Alt-Right

as well as Ctrl-Alt-Up and Ctrl-Alt-Down

> Identify this desktop

Is this possible? I can't find the action mentioned in the docs (but I
might be missing it)

> Exec Dmenu

Hmm?

> client-list-combined-menu
> root-menu

By default mouse only as far as I can tell.

> GoToDesktop #

Windows-F1 through F4

> Close Window

Alt-F4

See /etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml if you're using the Debian package.

Kind regards,
Andrei