Re: PHP memory limit upper bound

Left these off:- not sure if the following is relevant given your "patch"

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-php-fatal-error-allowed-memory-size/

http://www.hardened-php.net/suhosin/configuration.html#suhosin.memory_limit

<quote>
    suhosin.memory_limit

    Type: Integer Default: 0 As long scripts are not running within
safe_mode they are free to change the memory_limit to whatever value
they want. Suhosin changes this fact and disallows setting the
memory_limit to a value greater than the one the script started with,
when this option is left at 0. A value greater than 0 means that Suhosin
will disallows scripts setting the memory_limit to a value above this
configured hard limit. This is for example usefull if you want to run
the script normaly with a limit of 16M but image processing scripts may
raise it to 20M.
</quote>

You'll need to restart the web server after making the changes - also
check your php scripts to ensure they are not setting a memory limit
(ini call).

HTH

On 03/10/14 11:45, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> [...]

Kind regards