Re: squeeze-lts problem with debian's keyrings or apt

Howdy,

> While you're waiting for others with answers, have you run "apt-get
> update" yet? If not, it's one of the steps in APT to make sure we're
> ?as current as Humanly possible.. Beyond being current, I'm also
> looking to see if you receive any related errors if/when you run that
> step..

Yes I have ran apt-get update several times. Does squeeze-lts a another key signature than the former Squeeze repo?
I guess so, because it came to life only a few month ago. The question how I can obtain the key signature in querstion.

Tobias