Gnome 3.14 keyboard shortcut question (Clarification)

Greetings,

This is to clarify my original request for help.  The shortcuts I'm
trying to make are to switch to workspaces 5-8.  Sorry for the
confusion.

System: up to date
Debian Testing, 64 bit, Gnome 3.14

I'm trying Gnome again after several years of using Fluxbox and need
some help with creating a custom keyboard shortcut.  I'm using 8
workspaces and successfully created keyboard shortcuts for
switching to workspaces 1-4 using Settings-> Keyboard->Shortcuts.
Shortcuts for switching to workspaces 5-8 require custom shortcuts.
What is the command to use in creating these?  I've had no luck finding
the answer in the Gnome Help Guides, by using Google search, or by
posting to the Gnome mailing list.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom Ashley