Reboot After Systemd 215-5 Upgrade

I am NOT complaining about systemd. Booted quickly as usual, and just fine.

However: Very early on, their were two "FAILED" notices which I did were lost
too quickly to read, The boot went out of the quiet mode and then proceeded
just fine (with all the startup text).

Dmesg shows nothing
Jounalctl says "no files."

Ignore them--little choice :-)? (This was a reboot from desktop, not a
shutdown and hard reboot. Main difference is the new libsystemd0 while old
systemd-daemontools remains because of dependencies on it.)

Anyway, see what happens next time up.