Systemd resources

Hi,
I'm really cynical about the Systemd concept, but if it looks like it's happening anyway, could we start making a list of recommended tutorials on using it. It would help if people recommending the tutorials had successfully followed them themselves.

Yes, I could use Google, but it's a bit lacking in quality control, and a list would be useful to filter out the non-Debian specific stuff or to explain where they're not following best practice.

I'm just hoping which ever way this goes in the end, at least the debate (and myself) can get a bit more informed, even if it's just using a VM for fifteen minutes. Please don't post opinions on whether systemd should be used, there are other threads for that.

Thanks,