Re: Let's have a vote! I was just banned from debian forum for posting a systemd critical message.

Your posts were massively over the top, so I not surprised you got banned. Thanks for flagging up that debian forum, it's gone beneath my radar up to now!

On 25 September 2014 20:46, Stephen Allen <marathon.durandal@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 09:51:38AM -0700, Gregory Smith wrote:
> I was just banned from debian forum for posting a systemd critical message.
>
> I posted the message found here:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/09/msg01834.html
>
> It was deleted twice and then:
>
> You have been *permanently* banned from this board.
>
> Please contact the Board Administrator <forumadmin@forums.debian.net> for
> more information.
>
> Reason given for ban: *You know why*
>
> *A ban has been issued on your username.*

---end quoted text---

Deservedly so, in my opinion. I'm sure the silent majority are as sick
as I am of several people beating this dead horse to death. Most Linux
distributions are DoCractic, those that do the work, make the rules.

You're free to fork.