Re: Suggestions? A small webserver for file upload

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, Ron Leach wrote:

> List, good afternoon,
>
> What package would list members suggest for a small webserver that
> would enable co-workers to upload files to us?
>
> [snip]

I contract with several companies where I need to upload (and download)
multiple files that can be upwards of 20 to 30 MB each.  Although, 3 to
6 is average. There can be a hundred or more files at a time to
transfer.  So, email attachments were out of the question.

FTP or Dropbox (with dedicated folders for each remote contractor)
provided the simplest solutions.