Re: Preliminary Funtoo report

On Mon 22 Sep 2014 at 19:57:37 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

[Blog post of doubtful relevance on -user snipped]

Some kind person has created a mailing list which looks like the ideal
place to discuss issues of this nature. Please consider using it.

  [🔎] 20140921202947.GA14955@sprite">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 20140921202947.GA14955@sprite

> I'm going to continue working with Funtoo, and also trying PC-BSD in
> the next several days. I'll let you know.

Don't break a leg; we would't be distraught if you found a better use
for your time.