Re: "no soundcards found" after Debian upgrade

On 15/09/14 at 12:43pm, Menashè Eliezer wrote:
> Thanks Raffaele,
> You are right, once I'm loading manually the snd-usb-audio, all is fine.
> So, my work-around right now is running after each restart:
> $ sudo modprobe snd-hda-intel snd-usb-audio

You don't have to do it manually, just add those two lines in /etc/modules

snd-hda-intel
snd-usb-audio

But you'd better of using a file in /etc/modules-load.d/

eg. create my_alsa.conf in /etc/modules-load.d/
then add the lines above in it.

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »