Re: Re: how to reinstall bash

Thanks for your scrupulous attitude.

$ ls -l /bin/sh /bin/bash /bin/dash
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1029624 Aug 22 05:15 /bin/bash
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  117176 Jan 10  2014 /bin/dash
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root       9 Sep 13 17:48 /bin/sh -> /bin/bash

Now it is sane, the mistake came at the first place was due to my slip
in treating 'ln -sf /bin/sh /bin/bash' and then I realized that
mistakes but unconsciously still possess enough amount of intuition to
repeat this mistake.

Have a nice weekend,

P.S. I have some lousy code, which complained the 'sh: Syntax error:
Bad fd number', which drove me to compromise to link the sh with the
bash, not dash.