Re: Best way to "pin" a kernel

I'm just doing 'make deb-pkg' on the kernel, and installing
the resulting package. From what I can tell, update-grub isn't
treating it special in any way, just picking the highest-numbered
kernel.

It looks like my best bet is to probably change the behavior
in the 10_linux script to only choose from kernel version numbers
that have my custom suffix to be the highest kernel.