Re: Re: Re: "no soundcards found" after Debian upgrade

Just adding information about the current status, after loading manually snd-hda-intel:

1. The main volume control of xfce has no effect. I need to use the Audio Mixer for controlling the volume.

2. There is no sound capture device. Jack and usb michrophones are not detected (even though I see the Logitach usb devices in lsusb. Just for info, I know I should report it later as a new problem. I had this problem also before the no sound cards problem.

--
With kind regards,
Menashè