Re: Supermicro bios upgrade

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:25:59 +0200
Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>Because of that the program asks with type of programmer to use, and
>presents a list. But I don't know which one to choose. And Supermicro
>support does not know that too.

Supermicro support may not know(1), but they're best placed to find out.
Failing that, ask on the flashrom ML at flashrom@flashrom.org(2).  The
flashrom people also run an IRC channel.  I don't have the IRC details to
hand, but they should be on the flashrom web site.

(1) Worrying in itself.
(2) Subscribing may be required.

--
 Regards  _