Very small font when printing from Icedove

Hello,

I've a problem with printing from Icedove. Some mails are printed with
very small fonts, so you cannot read them.

In my opinion the problem occurs when there is a long URL in a mail from
some mailclients, something like:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hele+lange+url&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:unofficial&client=iceweasel-a&channel=fflb

I've tested it with 2 different printers (HP, Samsung).

When I turn off the option "ignore scale and reduce to paper size" (free
translation) in the print options, the problem is gone, but I have to do
that every time, I don't know a way to make it default.

Does somebody know this problem, and maybe a solution?

( I've seen the problem at a customer, at the moment I cannot reproduce
the problem here.)

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl