Re: Brainydeal Receipt Printer

On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 09:23:02AM -0400, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
> On 09/09/2014 02:47 AM, Chris Bannister wrote:
> >On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 07:46:28PM -0400, Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:
> >>The printing is along the length of the paper, as opposed to perpendicular.
> >
> >Known as landscape and portrait respectively.
> >
> >>How do I change it?
> >
> >Depends on the application you are printing from, but it's usually under
> >something called 'page setup' or similar.
> >

> Chris -

What application are you using where this problem occurs?
Personally, I wouldn't worry about the PPD file yet. I'm assuming you
are using the recommended PPD file for your printer.

There *should* be an option in the application to choose landscape or
portrait printing.

If you are printing from the command line then see Brian's excellent
solution(s). Brian's post in this thread, that is. :)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X