Re: Bibletime encoding problem

OK I have read the FAQ on the Bibletime  website and according to it I You have to install an unicode font like Code2000, Arial Unicode MS or Bitstream Cyberbit to display the special unicode characters.

I can find none of the fonts mentioned in the example amongst the available fonts in debian, and I have many fonts available including ttf-unifont, nifont, xfonts-iunifont, the Libertine O family of fonts and many others.

I have tried by configuring Bibletime to use some of these fonts, but that did not resolve the problem.

Regards
Johann