Re: Having trouble allowing cgi script on jessie

On 08/25/2014 07:42 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
Running jessie with  apache2-2.4.10-1
< major snip >

I've been running apache/cgi on wheezy for quite a while (apache 2.2) and FreeBSD before that. I tried mod_perl with apache 2.4 and could not get it to work. As far as I can tell this is NOT a Debian problem - apache 2.4 and perl just don't play well together yet.

I would love to be proven wrong on this.

Maybe try wheezy? I run it in a VM on jessie as a backup server.

Good luck,

John

John Bleichert    -    syborg@earthlink.net
The heat from below can burn your eyes out!