Re: Exceptions after installing Icinga2 and Icinga-web

Hello, Igor.

On 25/08/14 18:39, Igor Scheller wrote:

> Same problem here,  did anyone has a solution?

The issue of exceptions I think it was because the version I was
installed was 1.7 instead of 1.11 from Backports. Have you tried that?
That is, it looks like a bug fixed in 1.11.

Moreover, I have manually created the IDO schema and imported the
tables. That way I had not problem (both icinga2 and icinga-web packages
asking if you want to create for IDO database).

Also in version 1.7 of Icinga web I've noticed that if I rename a
service or change the service to another host, in addition to the
changes made, the previous settings are mantained. This problem does not
occur in Icinga web 1.11.

Best regards,
Daniel