Re: Debian 7 & nvidia-settings

On 08/19/2014 05:17 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
  On Tuesday 19 August 2014 15:38:24 Lisi Reisz wrote:
Repetition gains what?  If you prefer Ubuntu, why don't you use it?

Lisi

(Not very kind, I know, and I shouldn't feed the troll.)
[snip]

Today 17:47:36 merkedanke@vmail.me wrote
i, i do insist that optimus be clearly solved & explained and i am
right.

Lisi:
If I hear from you again, I shall put as much of the correspondence
as I feel like on the list.

Today 19:03:34 merkedanke@vmail.me wrote
who are you ?
you spam & you are "disturbed" : a little sleep and less
cafe:alcool:drug will solve your bad behavior

Today 19:05:37
lisi do not know read : nasty little child

He is clearly a troll.  This is just carrying out my threat.  (No point in
threats if you don't carry them out.)

As they say in the streets, if you can't bark, don't "woof". So, you barked! Good on you. :) Ric