pulseaudio and phonon

Hi folks,

maybe someone knows more.

I installed pulseaudio and sound was running fine with pulseaudio. But, after
reboot, the sound was gone, and pulseaudio does not see a sound device any
more. As I read and hopefully correct understood, this is caused by phonon or
the kernel, as they take over the device and pulseaudio cannot see it again.

Is there anything I can change in the configuration files? I would give PA a
try. However, as I need PA only for skype, I can pass up to it, too.

On the other hand, I am using KALI-Linux on the same computer and there the
problem does not appear. This is astonishingly in so far, as KALI-Linux and
debian IMO got the same repo.

The phonon problem is already known, but still I found no working solution
yet.

Thanks for any help!

Best regards

Hans