Re: FW: hp server hardware monitoring

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 09:30:24PM +0000, Bonno Bloksma wrote:
> [...]
> > My apologies, I forgot that you need a newer version of
> > cciss_vol_status than present in Squeeze/Wheezy. For that I had
> > imported 1.10-1 into our local repository, which works just fine
> > without any adjustments / backporting.
>
> Where did you get de the 1.10-1 version of cciss-vol-stat as a Debian
> package if not from the backports? I just looked and it is not in the
> Debian wheezy-backports.
> Did you compile and build it yourself?

I took the version which was present at that time in Jessie/Sid. This
version didn't need any adjustment / backporting to work in Wheezy.

The version currently present in Jessie/Sid requires a newer libc6 than
can be fulfilled in Wheezy, so I'd now recommend snapshot.debian.org to
retreive a suitable version.

HTH,
Flo