Re: Mounting a FreeBSD USB Memory Stick Image rw

Zenaan Harkness writes:
> Martin, it looks like you'll have to recompile your kernel first sorry.

	I was kind of thinking that. Actually, I think I have a
solution which I hadn't thought of at the time. I have FreeBSD
running in a virtual machine on a Mac. That will be native ufs
and I should be able to work on it there and then copy it back
to put on the thumb drive when I am done. Well, at least I know
for sure ufs and the Linux kernel don't just work together out
of the box. I am not really complaining but I wasn't sure if
they might work and I was just missing something.
Again, thanks to all.