Re: Irony

Lisi, there is no free (of charge) beer. While the distribution is packaged by volunteers - and it's not a small task - not all the code comes from volunteer work o by-product of another work. And many sistem tools come from paid work, included the infamous systemd.

Debian is not perfect and neither the maintainers. Systemd is a tool wid pros and design flaws. Debian adoption of systemd was too early, it is uncertain if the udev maintainer will be able to migrate in systemd the behavior of the previous udev package, and this can not be count in the pros.

I readed the original post, and if many replies - yours included - were not trolling, they were goblining.

--
Gian Uberto Lauri
Messaggio inviato da un tablet