Re: need help on sound recording using bplay

On 8/7/14, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> http://alsa.opensrc.org/Record_from_mic
>
> Something like the above, except you'll be recording from "line" instead
> "mic".
>
> Of course, we can't see what you're seeing when you open alsamixer and
> press F4 (depends on the card).
>
> On my machine, there's toggling with the space bar and also with the arrow
> keys ("mic" to "line").
>
> Good luck.

I have no luck
I'm not sure it'll be done if I get thru all "trouble" you mention
The URL you list mentions a lot of things I need to worry about

http://alsa.opensrc.org/Record_from_mic

I might try sth. else
(I mean openbsd when I have time/energy in the future)

Thanks anyway!!!