Re: Debian php5 (Can't get download when doing apt-update)

Chris Bannister wrote:
> Matthew Brown wrote:
> > You are the man!  Thanks.
> >
> > How'd I let those # get in the way?  LOL!
>
> They should be in front of the deb-src lines. Honestly, I don't think
> you'll need those entries.

Unless "apt-get source packagename" is tried.  In which case the
deb-src lines will be needed.  And we would have the same conversation
as before but about uncommenting the deb-src lines.  Probably better
to enable them and then the system is fully functional.

Bob