KMail send function defaulting.

Greetings all,

I'm running SID, and lately there have been a number of KDE updates.
I find, after last night's updates that KMail's send function doesn't work
anymore.
The message I'm getting from the pop-up is:

'Failed to get D-Bus interface of mailfilteragent'.

so suspect a bug, but can find no reference to one anywhere.

Does anybody have any news on this?
This is from a KDE-PIM install that has been running successfully for a
serious number of months.
Thanks for any time and trouble invested in providing a pointer.
Cheers!

Weaver

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515