Re: Packagekitd

Le 30.07.2014 23:16, David Baron a écrit :
This baby seems to start up for no reason, slowing whatever was being
done at
the time. Have to manually kill it.

Somewhere to set its priorities, i.e. nice it?

I'm wondering. Why are you using packagekit? I thought it was replaced.
Anyway, you can probably nice it in /etc/init.d/, since as all daemons it is started there, but I doubt it's the correct solution.

Does this soft have some logs? You may find informations in logs.