Re: Debian problems

hi,Stephen.

there is an optional way that you can install virtualbox(link:
http://www.virtualbox.org) or
vmware, and then you are able to create a new virtual machine like common pc and
install windows 7 or anyother alternative windows system. HAHA, so you
can do what you
have done in your old win7. have fun.

is it a little bit helpful ?

regards
dc, Gao

I am a php beginner,
I like Open Source,
I love Linux,
and I could not help making the most of Debian.
I am fond of working my php project on
my debian system.
"Whatever you do will be insignificant,
 but it is very important that you do it."

-- Gandhi
DebianGdc
never give up