Re: watching films full screen

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:08:05 +0200
François Patte <francois.patte@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> 1- I would like to configure kaffeine for a "real full screen ie.
> without any visible xfce panels. There are only one option in the
> menu "configuration": choosing the startup mode!

AFAIK, kaffeine has a problem with the xfce taskbar;
so you wanna make it automatically hide.

Full screen is either toggled manually by 'f' or in
its (poor) configuration (which you could have discover
by yourself if you had read the docs or even tested).

> 2- How to prevent dpms action when on fullscreen mode?

Duno, vlc has this setup.

--
To err is human, to forgive, beyond the scope of the Operating
System.