Re: I'm not a huge fan of systemd

On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 14:25:57 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> My plan is to switch to systemd, see how I like it, and if I don't,
> install the old boot system, or if that can no longer be done,
> switch distros. I don't see systemd as the end of the world.
> *But*, I think a discussion of a plan B is very ontopic, because
> if the conversion to systemd turns out to be even 1/10 the fiasco
> that the kmail to kmail2 change was, we all need a systemd
> alternative, and a plan to make that switch.

I just made a re-installation on my last laptop and it
installed by itself when upgrading to sid.
AFAICS, it is really fast; now, we'll see what problem
will be raised in the future… (hoping it won't turn to
a frigging mess).

--
Diogenes went to look for an honest lawyer.
"How's it going?", someone asked him, after a few days.