Gratuitous reverse rabble rousing? (was Re: why do we use systemd?)

I have a thought on trolling:

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 July 2014 10:21:01 Balint wrote:
>> http://ewontfix.com/15/
>> http://ewontfix.com/14/
>>
>> Just read them and protest to developer drop this piece of sh*t!
>> This implementation is going to become Linux to Windows. The system will
>> have main almighty process which can't be updated without restart. If
>> that process will be corrupted the all system is f****d. Why did we
>> choose it?
>> I really do NOT understand.
>

> Oh, dear.  :-((  Please, please, please everybody ignore this  attempt to
> start yet another flame war about systemd.
>
> Create your own fork if you don't want systemd.  But drop the subject already.
>
> Lisi

Most of the recent anti-systemd trolls seem crazy enough to be
interpreted as social engineering. (As in, use a sockpuppet to paint
the anti-camp black. Or encourage an impressionable newbie somewhere
no one is watching to do the same thing.)

--
Joel Rees

Computer storage is just fancy paper,
and a CPU is just a fancy pen.