Re: No MD5SUM for old stable live debian

laurent@leboucher.net wrote:

Please no HTML email.  It is terribly difficult to read.

But there is an md5sum on the system.  It is part of the coreutils
package and therefore I am sure it is already on your system.

Try using lower case for name.  It is md5sum not MD5SUM.  Generally
all names are lower case for ease of typing them.

Bob