Samba4 is missing

Hello,

Today I realized that package samba4 is missing from repositories. Is this normal?
I had installed samba4 packages from one or two month ago, and now it is unavailable.

# apt-cache search samba4
libsamba-hostconfig-dev - Samba host configuration library - development files
libsamba-hostconfig0 - Samba host configuration library
samba4-clients - client utilities from Samba 4
samba4-common-bin - Samba 4 common files used by both the server and the client
samba4-dev - tools for extending Samba
samba4-testsuite - test suite from Samba 4

samba4 package is missing in the search results.

Thanks.

Jordi Clariana
IT Manager
Senior System Administrator