Re: Reply To settings - was - Re: Debian 7.5 amd64 xfce GUI shutdown and restart do not work

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014, Tom H wrote:

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014, Bob Proulx wrote:

This is one of those religious wars that has been fought and won
and lost many times across the Internet. Please don't start it up
again here. If you do really want to do so please use the
off-topic mailing list
d-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org since the issue has
nothing to do with using Debian.

Given what has already hapened within the thread, the above message
to which I am responding, appears to be a troll.

Requesting that you take a religious-type discussion (like a list's
"Reply To" settings) to the OT list isn't trolling!

see