Re: audacious wheezy

On 06/20/2014 06:34 PM, Thierry de Coulon wrote:
On Friday 20 June 2014 10.59:43 François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

Does anyone use audacious with wheezy and have it working?

Yes, I use it regularely and it works, no problem. Audacious 3.2.4-1 here.
Can't remember if I had to do anything special, but I don't think so.

I have the debian multimedia repositories setup, however, as well as non-free.

Thierry

Me too, I run debian testing. The audacious version now is 3.4.3.

I remember there are some updates. And I have not encountered any problem.

Rock