Re: need to roll back nvidia driver

Ric Moore wrote:
> I'm having a bunch of java problems and it seems many are rolling their
> nVidia driver back to 327.23. I currently have 331.67 installed.

What is the Debian package name for the driver you have installed?

> Since I refuse to use anything other than debian packages, and I am running
> Jessie, I would like to do this without blowing everything up. Thanks for
> any assist in advance. Ric

Are you familiar with snapshot.debian.org?

  http://snapshot.debian.org/

Since you are using Testing (same for Sid) it will be very useful for
you to be familiar with the archive.  If you only want one package
then it is easiest to type in the name of the package you are
interested in into the search field on the left navigation side of the
page.  That will produce a long list of versions associated with that
package.  Simply download and install the specific version.

Bob