Re: Fwd: Installation media

On Sun 15 Jun 2014 at 18:27:33 +0200, roberto wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Sun 15 Jun 2014 at 17:31:08 +0200, Bzzzz wrote:

> Honestly, this is too complex for me, by now ...

You were not being advised to do this. It was a reply to another post in
this thread.

You were advised to

   Please go to www.debian.org and read about a network install,
   the CD ISO images (especially the CD FAQ) and the installation
   manual.

> >  > An incomplete kit that may not be the best thing in
> > > the world if the OP isn't skilled enough to use it;
> > > opposite to Debian regular ISO that are full systems
> > > and very easy to use.
> >

> That was what I was looking for, a simple, plain .ISO image. I just burnt
> on a stick: debian-7.5.0-i386-netinst.iso
> using
> Win32DiskImager-0.9.5
> and it worked perfectly. Debian Wheezy up and running.

Now - if you had provided the information that you are using Windows we
could have sorted you out much sooner.