Re: PulseAudio (was Re: Sid Foibles)

On Sunday 15 June 2014 13:44:13 The Wanderer wrote:

> On 06/15/2014 08:06 AM, Bzzzz wrote:
> > On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 11:38:40 +0100
> >
> > Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > WTF? I _never_ wrote that!
>
> It was in your (random?) .sig, from the post timestamped (on this end)
> '2014-06-10 19:32':
>
> ========
> Bali dit : Erf, I'm sure you're drunk again...
> Nawo dit : nooooooooo!!! Nto true
> Bali dit : recite me the alphabet then ;D
> Nawo dit : azertyuiopqsdfghjklmwxcvbn
> Bali dit : ... I'm at lost for words...
> ========

Time stamp here  (GMT) is quite different, (Wednesday 00:32:37) so here is the
whole post:
Yeah, I agree, everything's not green in jack's world.

The base idea behind jack is very good, but I don't know
if the team communication's that good (either with the
external or internal world).
From what you report, Ralf, the kinda site attack they
suffered should never happen, or at least should have been
circumvented very fast (IF there is somebody strong enough
to handle that).

That's a pity for such a good idea but I don't think the
omen's good; we'll see (or not…)