Re: Preseeded setting on openssh-server ignored

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:28:31 +0100
Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> It has cropped up on -user from time to time and the very strange
> view that a password login is inherently insecure is sometimes
> advanced.

Well, if you raise the time between P/W attempts to, lets say
30 seconds, it'll take _some_ (looong) time to break it ;)

--
<Thethis> why are there only girls 10 years older than me
          that tell me I've got pretty eyes, nice bump, and