xcb-util-image

Package : xcb-util-image
version : 0.3.9

when we compile xcb-util-image its say that xcb-util  is missing. but
we have already "xcb-util 0.3.9" is installed . still we are face this
issue.

What need to be done here??

Package xorg-macros was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xorg-macros.pc'
No package 'xorg-macros' found
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to build developer documentation... yes
checking for doxygen... no
configure: WARNING: doxygen not found - documentation targets will be skipped
checking sys/shm.h usability... yes
checking sys/shm.h presence... yes
checking for sys/shm.h... yes
checking for XCB_SHM... yes
checking for XPROTO... yes
checking for XCB_UTIL... no
configure: error: Package requirements (xcb-util) were not met:

No package 'xcb-util' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XCB_UTIL_CFLAGS
and XCB_UTIL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.