Re: Jessie PowerPC installer doesn't see USB keyboard on PowerPC Mac machines

On Sat, 2014-06-07 at 15:04 -0700, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> I originally reported this back in November.
>
> After a while, it went away for me.  Downloading the latest (about January time-frame) "netinst" image worked fine -- both Jessie and Wheezy.  I haven't tried it recently, though.
>
> Possibly a regression?
>
> Rick
>
> PS: Jessie on a powerpc64 (Apple MacPro dual G5) crashes randomly upon attempting to reboot.
> Anybody else noticing this?

"Mailing Lists
The Debian PowerPC mailing list is the proper place for questions,
suggestions for improvements, or just for chat concerning PowerPC
systems running Debian. The debian-user list is also available for
general Debian questions which are not specific to PowerPC.

To join the list, send e-mail to
<debian-powerpc-request@lists.debian.org> with the word "subscribe" in
the Subject line. List archives are available
< https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/ >." -
https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/