Networking an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax

Two questions.  And yes, I am googling and RTFMing, but I am left with two
immediate questions.  And as of now I have not got access to the device and
network in question.  I am trying to do my "homework" in advance.

The AIO in question is a CLX4195FN, but the two questions I have are probably
general to AIO.  We have the ULD and it is installed in both computers that
need access.  When the device is connected by USB to either computer, it
works fine.  But now we want, if possible, to network it.

1)  I assume that if the printer is connected by ethernet to a router, amd
that router is a wireless router, the printer can be controlled from a laptop
wirelessly connected to the router.  Is this correct?

2)  Can it scan over the network?  Again, I assume so, but would be grateful
for confirmation.

Thanks for help.

Lisi