Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On Thursday 05 June 2014 14:11:25 Terence wrote:
> Surely there must be a reason why my spam filter keeps putting "Horatio
> Leragon" posts into my "Spam" folder, and results in the list telling me
> they are receiving bounces from me.
>
> I wonder what it can be. Does anyone know?

I'm getting the same thing on Gmail.  I started out telling it every time that
the posts were not spam, which got tedious.  Then I decided that Gmail
obviously knew something I didn't - and anyway was saving me a job since it
saved me having to kill-file him.

Lisi