Re: where is my WiFi card? (ThinkPad T61)

On 2014-06-05 13:08, Darac Marjal wrote:
>> Is my integrated wireless card broken?! Or not present at all?!
>
> I don't know that laptop, but it probably can't hurt to also check the
> output of 'lsusb' and 'iw list'.

lsusb yields nothing interesting, but iw list:

# iw list
nl80211 not found.

Hm, unfortunately I don't know if WiFi ever worked on this machine, but
I am quite sure there *should* be a wireless card inside (perhaps
integrated). I also have a WiFi led here on the front panel.

Is there any way to check it without resourcing to the screwdriver? :)

--
http://people.eisenbits.com/~stf/
http://www.eisenbits.com/