Re: package recommendation for daily journal

On 06/01/2014 04:43 AM Francesco Ariis wrote:
On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 02:52:36PM +0800, lina wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a package, which can act as a smart diary or journal to
help me remember the records of small things, such as "obtain a licensed
software, not installed yet", "uninstall the harden-client".

Thanks ahead, lina

If you like text interface, I recommend ^remind^ [1], which I find very
versatile (short intro to it [2])

[1] https://packages.debian.org/stable/utils/remind
[2] http://archive09.linux.com/articles/55928

I've used the "diary" package within emacs for this kind of thing. For the past several years I use korganizer which can pop up reminders at specified times... and much more.