Re: How to get along without an MTA: Was: exim4 fetchmail delivery more than 10 rejected

On Tue 27 May 2014 at 13:53:47 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

> On Tue, 27 May 2014 17:41:50 +0100
> Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a common problem (I remember hitting it myself, once upon a
> > time!) The Debian Exim FAQ recommends changing fetchmail's behaviour,
> > rather than Exim's:
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/PkgExim4UserFAQ#Exim_stops_delivery_after_ten_messages_are_received
>
> This reminds me of something I've wanted for a long time.

What? The chance to do some troubleshooting? Or the opportunity to break
into an existing thread with something which is completely unrelated to
the problem at hand?

It is generally advised to generate a new post for problems distinct
from the one under discussion. Commonsense, good manners etc, etc.